Thread: In a love and hate relationship with my hair

Junior Stylist
    Transition Length
    Still transitioning
    Hair Type
    Coarse

In a love and hate relationship with my hair

Hi everyone. I'm so glad that I have found a group of people who understand what I'm going through and can relate. I'm still transitioning and as my hair is different length I have been unable to tie it up. Can anyone help with short hairstyles that I can try? Also does anyone know of any sites that have positive affirmations for us natural gals cause people has been SUPER negative and I'm SUPER down.

thanks in advance

New2Nat's Avatar Ultimate Stylist
    Transition Length
    BC 5/10/14; last relaxer - Nov 2013
    Hair Type
    4a
    Hi Velda! Congrats on your decision to return to natural! It's gonna be a GREAT journey!

Transitioning can be tough especially if you're trying to maintain two different textures. I couldn't take it. LOL I did a BC pretty early on and I was thrilled about it! It took a while to get used to my un-relaxed hair. I'd never dealt with my "own" hair. But, the AWESOME part about it all is your learn YOU. You learn your hair. You see who you are withOUT a,...predetermined idea of beauty. With that being said, people may not understand your journey. They may not affirm it. But, that's ALSO the great thing. You define what beauty is for YOU. And they can like it or go about their business. :-) The natural journey is an empowering journey. You'll find great strength in it...if you stay the course. So, I encourage you -- stay the course. Do you research. Moisturize. Learn your hair's porosity. Find styles YOU like. Find some cute accessories. Find your OWN style and you'll define your own beauty. Don't be surprised when people start asking you what to do. :-) Beauty is TOTALLY from within.

Again, congrats on starting the journey and welcome to the forum!
    Faith without works is DEAD...and so is your hair!

Junior Stylist
    Rebecca fashion is your trusted online store for this type of wig. We design only the finest natural hairline Brazilian lace wigs for women! Get yours today! There are the best Brazilian Weave Hair, long synthetic wigs, Straight Hair, body wave, Brazilian Virgin Hair Weave.
    Attachment 4386

Junior Stylist
    Rebecca fashion is your trusted online store for this type of wig. We design only the finest natural hairline Brazilian lace wigs for women! Get yours today! There are the best Brazilian Weave Hair, long synthetic wigs, Straight Hair, body wave, Brazilian Virgin Hair Weave.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11_11_2_1.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	4387

Junior Stylist
    In India, women’s hair that sheds or sticks to the brush are collected as a bunch. They sell their hair to the local hair collector. These local hair collectors sell hair to the regional hair collector and then producing hair wigs with these real virgin hair. Buy Indian hair online, you can get hair extensions of all kinds. They come in various methods, lengths, style and colors.

Since it is real Indian hair, they look and act like your own hair. They are smooth enough and don't tangle. A perfect item for a fresh you!