I’ve always been a wee bit scared to put dye in my hair because of the long-term dryness it can cause. After all, natural hair is dry enough without any help.
It’s like temporary chalk you can use to add highlights or even fully color your hair.
I wanted to start small so I only did the front of my hair. You can watch the demo in the video below or click here to view on my blog if you’re reading this via email…
1) Very easy to apply
2) Washes out easily
1) There are limited places to purchase. I bought mine from Amazon for $25.
2) It’s a bit pricey for the amount you receive.
3) It’s messy because you have to use your fingers. If you’re going to apply it to longer hair then make sure you wrap a towel around your shoulders.
1) Make sure your hair is moisturized so you create a barrier between your hair and the chalk. This will minimize dryness.
2) Sleep in a satin scarf or bonnet to prevent the chalk from getting on your pillow
I would definitely use this again for some quick highlights!